As a real estate agent, we always have several open vacancies. We are always looking for new talent! Do you want to do an internship with a young, motivated team? Please contact us so that we can discuss the possibilities.
Oude Delft makelaardij is looking for a rental agent with ambition. As a rental agent you are responsible for the increase in rental transactions and you support the profile of the brokerage office on the market. You have preferably just graduated (or still studying) and are looking for work in an international environment.
– taking care of technical and administrative management
– uploading apartments on the website
– keeping housing stock up-to-date
– intake interviews with candidate tenants;
– advising tenants with regard to the housing offer;
– planning and supervising viewings;
– assessing creditworthiness and ID of potential tenant;
– communicating agreements made to all parties;
– drawing up the rental agreement bilingually if necessary;
– final inspection, delivery of the house and key transfer;
– supervising a key transfer.
– recordings of homes;
– telephone point of contact for homeowners and home seekers;
– registering, updating and archiving all relevant data and contracts regarding the rental and letting of homes.
– Minimum HBO work and thinking level;
– Interest in real estate
– Enthusiastic, reliable, flexible, responsible, independent, driven, service and result-oriented;
– Good communicative skills;
– Good command of the English language;
– Can work very accurately and independently;
– Has a good command of the English language in word and writing;
– Has a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word and Excel).
32-40 hours a week
In line with the market, depending on age and work experience.
The internationally oriented estate agency Oude Delft specializes in the sales and rental market. Intensive contact is maintained with employees of the personnel and expat departments to ensure that the relocation process runs as smoothly as possible, so that all expats (expatriots) are offered an apartment, house or studio, in accordance with their wishes.
The employees of the Oude Delft Makelaardij are 100% committed to providing the best possible service to relocation agencies or individual home seekers.
Contract duration: Negotiable
Part-time hours: 32-40 per week
Employment type: Internship